Catalyst Healthcare Research is committed to the protection and safeguarding of personal data collected from persons who are (a) consumers, (b) patients relating to health information and (c) business individuals or entities relating to business information.
privacy and data protection
In order to fulfill our Mission Statement to Protect Consumer, Health Information and Business Information Privacy, Catalyst Healthcare Research adheres to the following policies:
- All PII obtained shall be lawfully collected, compiled, stored, allowed access to, processed and utilized by Catalyst Healthcare Research.
- Participation in all research projects is voluntary and respondents may opt out of any research project, at any time. In addition, consent will be obtained prior to the collection of PII that will be recorded.
- All PII obtained shall be treated confidentially, shall be used for research purposes only and shall not be disclosed to any person not employed by Catalyst Healthcare Research, except with consent, as required by law or by court order.
- Catalyst Healthcare Research adheres to the policy laws of all countries in which we manage research.
- Catalyst Healthcare Research will not transfer personal data to a country or territory outside the U.S. or the European Economic Area unless that territory or country ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- Catalyst Healthcare Research adheres to research industry Codes and Standards.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 888-297-6535 or send us an email at email@example.com.